Saturday, September 20, 2014

July 15 - 16, 1964 Paris











Meet Herman, our very patient and skilled bus driver!









After a short visit to Belgium, we flew back to the U.S., and then went to Missouri to visit family. The letters resumed on August 22, 1964.

As the trip came to an end,  the charm bracelet became complete!  In Mom's words, "Keep this bracelet and you will always remember this trip!"  I did, and I do.



For the Paris slides in video, use this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSDuMeh1F-I&list=UURfe74bGBZP4xaI6GA8h2FA

2 comments:

  1. I like these travel posts. The charm bracelet reminded me of one my mother had - very similar but she had charms to remind her of different happenings in her life. I recently gave the bracelet to my daughter-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious gift you've given to your daughter-in-law! I'm sure she knows what a treasure it is.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!