Thursday, April 17, 2014

November 19, 1961 The Last Flute Lesson, The Real Cold Weather, The Whole Weekend Off and Nothing to Write


Dear Mother & Daddy,

"I will write my letter while I dry my hair.  I am going to a luncheon today & didn't get my hair washed yesterday.

B was glad he got to see all of you and I really wanted to come too.  He has gone to the lake to get Bob.  The Scouts camped again last night but Bob wanted to come in early today so he could go to the football game after lunch. 

Ann has gone to a piano workshop.  I told her she had to stop the flute lessons because she won't practice & it's a waste of money.  She has a lesson today & I don't know what she'll tell her teacher.

The weather is real cold but the sun is nice.  Everything was white with frost this morning.

All of us are excited about your coming next week.  I'm so glad Beulah is coming & wish they all could.  B probably told you he will have the whole weekend off.  They are doing some electrical work at school so his office will be closed from Wed. noon.

There isn't anything to write so stay well & we'll see you soon."

                    Lots of love,

                          Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!